Friday, November 5, 2010

Stone of the Week - Unknown Lovlies

Hello again! I know it’s been forever since my last post here – not that this is an excuse, but we had the October show & then the business building up to and then after it I have completely neglected my writing here. I have missed it much.

I was out for a walk the other day & noticed that Fall has snuck up on us quite quietly out here. With all the explosive colors and cool evenings we are in full Fall force. Every so often while on my walks I find curious stones and bring them back to our office. I honestly do not know what half of them are in the world of gemstones, but I just like them. Generally I keep these stones for myself, but this one I wanted to share with you all. I just thought it was wonderful in all its natural beauty. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment