Friday, August 20, 2010

Journey - Animal Lover Yvette Burke & the Hugs and Kisses Animal Fund

On Jay’s travels you must know that he makes many friends. If we’re lucky enough here, we get to call them friends as well and one of my absolute favorites is Yvette Burke. I mention this because today someone asked if I could post a picture of my kitty Bobo here on the blog. The mention reminded me how many of Jay’s friends are animal lover’s too. Yvette is so much an animal lover that she donates much of her time to a non for profit Humane Organization called Hugs & Kisses Animal Fund.

Bobo - I rescued him living on the street begging for Italian food. Needless to say, he's more into cat food than linguine.
Almost every time I talk with her she has a new pet or two that she’s fostering. Last week just after she rescued a cat family – mom, dad and a few kittens – her own cat Mynxie got into the action and unfortunately was injured. The cat was literally trying to save some of the kittens who had gone up into a tree and when she was trying to get down was injured. Now that’s a family full of dedication.


I couldn't resist - I had to share a picture of my little brother "Big Al".

1 comment:

  1. My Big Al you are a handsome dog. Do you have an agent? I can get you one as I live in Howliwood.
    Tabetha da Cat

    ReplyDelete